Tuesday, September 28, 2004

So much to do, so little time

Aaarrgghhh!! I just need to scream for a second. I have so many things going on right now. Then you'll be thinking, "Why are you blogging right now?" Hmm..I don't know..just need some time to relax, I guess. Here is my "to do" list for this week:
  1. Finish my newsletter assignment (I'm in page 3 now! One more to go).
  2. Finish the diversity trek calendar for work and print it.
  3. Take home exam for one of my communication classes.
  4. Do my broadcast writing assignment.
  5. Do a summary for a small presentation.
  6. Came up with questions about pda vs regular agenda.
  7. Finish questions from my ethics class on "The Insider."
  8. Finish a bulletin board for work. Topic: World Unity Fair, and cultural Organizations.
  9. Finish the CREATE newsletter.
  10. Finish more broadcast assignment.
  11. Help out Oktoberfest on Friday.
  12. Help out Martial Arts on Friday. (I'm not doing THE martial arts, if you're curious about that)
  13. Do my readings.

I'm getting sick just by reading the list. Oh well, I guess I better hurry up. I only have 3 days left...!!


No comments: