Sunday, September 26, 2004

Red Rocks

I just had the best weekend ever! Well, probably not the best, but still the greatest :) We went to see Norah Jones concert on Friday night at one of the most beautiful venues ever, Red Rocks Amphitheatre. It was just amazing. The place was amazing, the scenery was gorgeous. You can see the city of Denver, the lights, from the top. The concert started with an opening artist, Amos Lee. I had to buy his cd after the show because he's so good. His music is kinda similar to Norah Jones. And at about 9 p.m. Norah Jones started to sing. She sang all my favorite songs, so I was happy. Although this concert was to promote her new album, she sang a lot of songs from her previous one. After the concert, we went to Denver and had dinner. We planned to spend the night at mba rani's place, so we went there after dinner. We went out to "Church" (the crowd was really bad) and 2 a.m. after hours clubs and went home at around 4:30. I was so tired, but I had so much fun.

The next day (Saturday), we woke up at about noon! We had lunch and went out to do some shopping. We had dinner at the Cheesecake Factory, but I ended up not having a cheese cake at all, because I was too full. Dinner was perfect! We had shrimp scampi pasta, fried calamari, and dumplings. We went home to Fort Collins around 8:30 p.m. and arrived at around 10 p.m.

I had a really fun weekend! My highlight, of course, Norah Jones concert at Red Rocks. Here is a picture of redrock theatre that I took from their Web site, Red Rocks Online:




For more bigger pictures, click Here.

Red Rocks has definitely become one of my favorite places in Colorado.

No comments: