Monday, August 02, 2004

Random Stuff

I can't believe that Summer is almost over. I have only 18 days left before school starts and I haven't done anything exciting this Summer. That sounds really sad isn't it..hihihi. Anyway, I really need to get out from this town. That's why, I'm planning to go to New York to meet up with my three best friends in a couple of weeks!! Yay..that's exciting. I haven't seen them in a while. Although it's only gonna be a weekend get away, I'm still really excited!!!

Today, I had a picnic with some friends from work. Actually, It was supposed to be a meeting, but we decided to do it differently. We went to City Park at noon and had lunch there. Each of us brought some dishes or drinks. It was like a little pot-luck party. The meeting only took about 10 minutes, then we decided to play Bocce Ball, one of my favorite sports hihihihi. It is really easy and I'm not sure that it can be considered as a sport, because I'm really bad at sports hehehe.

I got home at around 2 and spent my afternoon watching dvd and taking a nap :P I've been watching some movies these couple of days.



I watched: stuck on you, monster, butterfly effect, 50 first date, along came polly, and the human stain. I didn't get to see them when they're playing at the theatre, so I just rented them. Butterfly effect? That's the movie with Ashton Kutcher in it. I, honestly, didn't really get the connection between the Chaos theory and the butterfly effect. Well, maybe it's just me. This movie is.."interesting"..it's just like one of those Twilight Zone movies, but I prefer to watch twilight zone instead of this movie. So, don't waste your money to watch it hehehe. The other movies were alright, except for The Human Stain, I slept during the movie and watched it over when I woke up :P It's a little bit boring.

I've been really enjoying my days lately. Although I have to work almost everyday, I still have some time to relax and have some fun. Sometimes just to sit at home, watch tv, and do nothing can be relaxing. Don't you think?

No comments: