Saturday, July 24, 2004

What's With the Weather??

The weather sucks. It's cold and cloudy in July. Today is around 57 F and I think it's gonna rain again tonight. Oh well!! I just got home from work. I was sent home early because they have too many people. I asked my manager if I could go home and he said the big YES. Yay! But..I have nothing to do now. Maybe I'll just take a nap later :P

Anyways, yesterday me and my friends went to see Bourne Supremacy. (Did you see Bourne Identity? Well, this is the sequel). We went there around 6 p.m. to catch the 7:15 show. We knew that there's gonna be a long line, because it's the first day it came out. When we got there..it was sold out!! Even the 7:45 show. Gosh, I thought we were early. We should had used Fandango. Then, we decided to go to another theatre, because we really wanted to see the movie. And..yay..We got the tickets. After the movie, we went to chili's for dinner. I ordered a cup of my favorite soup there, enchiladas soup, and buffalo wings with bleu cheese. Hmm..Yummy!!

It was a great night and an A+ movie. Matt Damon is so gorgeous in his black long coat. I think I like this movie better than the first one, although I don't really remember the first one..hihihi. Can't wait to see the third one! I heard that there's gonna be the sequel to I, Robot too. Hmm..that will be interesting to see.

It's saturday afternoon..I'm not sure what to do tonight. All my friends are still at work. Tomorrow I have to get up really early again to work for 12 hours from 6:50 a.m. Isn't that great??

How's your weekend so far?


No comments: