Tuesday, August 03, 2004

There's the dream of someone else...

Quotes from You've Got Mail:

Frank: What about you, is there someone else?
Kathleen Kelly: No. No, but, but there's the dream of someone else.

You've Got Mail is one of my favorite movies of all time. I've watched it more than 20 times or more. I really like to watch the chemistry between Meg Ryan and Tom Hanks. They look so cute together. The reason why I put the quote above is because I feel like I'm in the same situation with Kathleen. My friends have been asking me the same question over and over again, and my answer is still the same. NO. But the quote above is my real answer. I've been having this dream for years, even when I was still with my ex. Isn't that funny? What if..this dream keeps haunting when I end up with someone else? What if..this dream is supposed to come true? Although, I don't even know how to make it happens.

The question that keeps coming up is, "should I wait..or should I not?"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i know, i feel exactly the same way.

Anonymous said...

did you find your "someone else" yet?

Anonymous said...

just wait!