Sunday, July 04, 2004

Happy 4th of July!!

Yay!! We're going to see fireworks at City Park, tonight. I hope it's not gonna rain again tonight, because it's kinda cloudy right now. But it's alright, it will be fun..fun..fun!! Finally, today's my first day off after working like crazy for the past two weeks. This morning I got a chance to have a cup of Starbucks' breakfast blend coffee with two slices of bread with chocolate sprinkles. Yumm!! And finally, I got a chance to go to sleep last night without having to set my alarm. I spent my morning by just sitting around in front of my computer, browsing, waiting for my bid at ebay to end, and chatting with Mur who's still having fun in Jakarta!! I "envy" you!! I also talked to A-lie, one of my bestfriends since forever, on the phone today. It felt good to talk to her again. Actually, we laughed more than we talked!! I think the only people who can understand our jokes are us. We often lost touch, but we're still very good friends!! We talked about lots of things and came up with why people always ask sensitive questions to others such as virginity and sex. Those are like "pertanyaan-pertanyaan yang kurang penting untuk dibahas ke orang lain." Those are like something that..I think we should just keep to ourselves. Like in Friendster for example, lots of those bulletin boards questions are about these subjects. And of course, no one will really be honest about their answers. It's just dumb!

Anyway, I'm thinking of moving to DC, which is where she lives right now, after I graduate, to apply for that broadcasting job that we're talking about. It sounds like a fun job, and it will be a great experience for me if I want to get a similar job back home. We'll see. I still have a year to go anyway.

Spiderman 2 My weekend? So far so good. Me and some friends went to see Spiderman 2 on Friday. It was good!! I like it better than the first one. Yesterday, I had to wake up early at 6 A.M. to work (yes..I work on weekends) and spent my afternoon with friends. We went to Whole Foods Market, a new organic store in town. It was really crowded inside the store and everything was so expensive!! After that, we had some Japanese food in downtown for dinner. As usual, me and Puma ended up at my place, watching the Food network channel. It was an okay night. How's your weekend?

No comments: