Tuesday, July 13, 2004

A Little Update

Just a little update from me. Nothing much going on lately. Still, I've been busy with work and stuff. Weekend doesn't feel like weekend anymore. I kind of miss the old times when I was still in Jakarta. Weekend seemed really fun. On Friday night I usually go out with friends..kadang2 mencoba tempat2 baru..hehe. I remember when I was in high school, if we didn't have school on Saturday, we always went to new york cafe to watch the Groove on stage..hehe..they always knew our crowd, because we're all girls..hehe. On Saturday night we usually "nonton midnite." And on Sunday, I usually go out for lunch or just to "socially drink" coffee at the mall with my parents..hehe. Gosh, I miss home so much.

Last weekend (Fri-Sat) I had to go for a one night retreat. It was alright. I had fun, until I discovered that my room was full of bugs!! We finally moved to another room (which was nicer than the first one hehe), because we decided to not sleep with bugs flying around the room. What we did on the retreat was pretty much team building and playing games. The highlight of the retreat was when we got to do the drumming for diversity training. It was awesome..we could choose any kinds of instruments from drum to tambourine, and we just started playing them for more than two hours. We could all feel the energy that came out from the instruments. It was fun! The next day we all just felt exhausted and ready to go home. We stopped at dairy queen for ice cream on the way home..yumm!!

Hmm..what else..I got home two hours ago from eating out with puma and went to Walmart to buy some stuff. I didn't really wanna go at first because it's "Nip/Tuck Show" day..hehe..but I went anyway and got home on time to watch the second show.

Hmm..I guess that's pretty much it. Tomorrow is another new day at work. How's your day people?


No comments: