Tuesday, June 22, 2004

nip/tuck

Did you guys see that nip/tuck show on FX earlier? I thought it was so disturbing, but I kept watching it anyway..hehe. Plus Julian McMahon (Dr. Christian Troy) is so gorgeous!! I think this show is different from the other plastic surgery shows such as the one from MTV or the Swan, because they add more "drama" in the story, which makes it more interesting. Can't wait to see more of it next week.

Today I had a training for my second job, and it started at 9am until 4pm. It was so tiring! We had to walk around campus and went to advocacy offices to get information and learn about their programs. We also had to do a lot of activities like scavenger hunt and a bunch of games. And "luckily", it was pretty nice outside. It was really..really hot and sunny. Oh well, let's just hope it stays.

Tired..tired..tired..tomorrow I have to get up early again to work and do a lot of other things..sigh. Nite, all!

No comments: