Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Switchfoot

Gosh, my mind's everywhere. I couldn't believe that I didn't write anything about my weekend, because me and Puma got a chance to go to Denver to watch Switchfoot live! I love that band. It was at the Paramount Theatre. It was fun, except there were so many high schoolers with their parents! Oh well! There were two opening bands, one of them was called The Format or something. They were awesome. Switchfoot was awesome too. Of course, they put their two biggest hits at the end. They played "Meant to live" and then went backstage as if it was over. I hate when artists do that in every concert. Come on, we know that they will come out and sing again!! That's just so lame. Anyway, at the end they played "Dare you to move." I love that song. I fell in love with this band since their songs became the soundtracks for A Walk to Remember .

The concert finished at about 10. We already had dinner earlier because it was the first day of fasting and we were so hungry. We decided to spend the night at Mba Rani's. Woke up at around 3:30 a.m. and went to Jerusalem to get something to eat..yumm! The next day we just hang around in Denver, went shopping, ate Chinese for dinner, and went home. I was so tired, but I had fun that day :)

No comments: