Monday, October 18, 2004

State of Confusion

I watched Runaway Bride last night for the gazzilion time and came across a quote from Maggie Carpenter, which made my tears fell from my eyes..hiks..hiks..lol =P

It goes like this:

"Look, I guarantee that we'll have tough times. And I guarantee that at some point, one or both of us will want to get out of this thing. But I also guarantee that if I don't ask you to be mine I'll regret it for the rest of my life. Because I know in my heart, you're the only one for me."

I'm in this state of confusion. Dilemma. It's like I have to choose between two different paths. The first path will definitely make me happy, but it's only temporary. The second one is still unclear. I'm not sure if it's going to make me happy or miserable. But I'm pretty sure that it's the right choice. Hmm..what the hell am I talking about?

No comments: