Thursday, July 28, 2005

Beautiful Words

"You and I are connected in a way that goes beyond romance, beyond friendship, beyond what we've ever had before. It has defied time, distance, and changes in ourselves and in our lives. And it has defied every explanation except one: purely and simply, we're soul mates. I can't explain it. I just feel it. It's there in the way my spirit subtly lifts whenever we talk, how the sound of your voice brings me home in a way I can't explain. It's in the delight I feel when we laugh at exactly the same things.

When I'm with you, it's like a tiny part of the universe shifts into the place it's supposed to be, and all is right with the world. These things, and so many more, have made me understand that this is a once-in-a-lifetime, forever connection that could only exist between you and me. And deep in my soul, I know that our relationship is a rare gift, one that will bring us an extraordinary happiness all through our lives."

(Suzanne Heins)

2 comments:

Rifki said...

cie..... kyknya ada yg udah nemu soulmate nih pantes aja gak jd kechicago, lbh enak brng soulmatenya ya, dunia serasa milik berdua hahahahaha dangdut bngt sih lo dhan ;p
anyway....

Dhania said...

Rifki: Halaaah hahahhaa...gue kan ke Chicago bukan gara2 soulmate..huehuee...siyal..hehe jelas2 gue boke' dan harus kerja (alesan) hehehe..beneran ahh!! Anyways, we're going to Seattle on the 6th right? Can't wait!!!

Arief: Hahaha..tau tuh Rifki menyebalkan..hehe ngga denk!! Dunia milik berdua..jiye..dangdut berat kalo ini...ngga kali ya heuhuee..dunia ini masih milik loe juga apa sih gue. By the way, I've no idea that she's Jewish. What I know is she's good in putting all those words together!! Take care and enjoy your last days in Singapore!!!!