Friday, June 11, 2004

Life is not so ordinary

I got an early phone call from a good friend and we talked about relationships and stuff, and how things could changed in just seconds, which made me wonder about life..my life. Sometimes, life can be so perfect, when everything seems to be just right and you feel like you can't ask for more because you already have what you want. We are blinded by happiness without thinking about what's gonna happen next. When we fail or when something bad happens, we start blaming ourselves for no reasons. We feel like we're stucked in one position and we can't move on. Or maybe it's us who don't want to move on? That's probably because we're not ready. And I don't think we'll ever be ready for everything.

Sometimes you just have to accept for what you get in life, either it's good or bad. We should just enjoy the good and learn from the bad. Should people be afraid to hope or to reach for something? I don't know, I feel like I don't really want to give too much hope anymore. We live in this world to gamble and from what I've been through, I think there's no need to be afraid. But before we make efforts, we should probably be prepared about what the result's gonna be like. Again, it's easier said than done. But, hey..it's worth a try.

No comments: