Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Something Waiting to Happen

They say that your dreams will come true when the time's right. They say that you'll know when he comes along. They say that you'll really feel it when the moment's right. They say that you'll know when the mourning period is over. They say that your heart will definitely lead you to the right path.

It's like something waiting to happen. And I'm glad that it actually happens.

Found my ox..and he gave me a flower the other night :)


"I never felt magic crazy as this. I never saw moons, knew the meaning of the sea.
I never held emotion in the palm of my hand or felt sweet breezes in the top of a tree but now you're here, brighten my northern sky.

Been a long time that I'm waiting, been a long that I'm blown.
Been a long time that I've wandered through the people I have known.
Oh, if you would and you could straighten my new mind's eye."


(Northern Sky - Nick Drake)

No comments: