Monday, June 13, 2005

Choosing Between Two Different Paths

There's always a time in your life when you have to choose between two paths. To me, this is one of the most overwhelming situations. You spend hours and hours thinking about which path you should follow. You often wonder what will happen if you choose the first path instead of the second. Will it make your life different? Will it make you happier? Or it will only make you regret about the whole thing?

The worst part is you know that your decision will definitely affect others, which makes it even harder to make a decision. Instead of thinking about what will this decision do to your life, you're thinking about what will this decision do to others' lives. I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing. You know that you can't be selfish and you should also think about other people, but then again, this is your decision. You're actually the one who'll be doing what the decision is. Gosh, I feel very overwhelmed just writing about it.

Decision..decision..decision. In this life, it's all about making decision. Why is it so hard to make a decision? That, I can't explain.

I like choices, options, or whatever you wanna call them. But to be honest, I don't like to choose. Especially if I have to choose between two different paths.


"This year's love had better last
Heaven knows it's high time
I've been waiting on my own too long
When ya hold me like you do
It feels so right, oh now
I start to forget
How my heart gets torn
When that hurt gets flowin
Feeling like ya can't go on"


(This Year's Love - David Gray)

No comments: