Tuesday, May 03, 2005

finding love

Two movies...Alfie and closer.

Jude Law was amazingly gorgeous and sexy. Both stories relate to one purpose. Finding love. Though he ended up with nobody in those movies, he might had learned how to love and find love.

What is love anyway? People said the "i love you" words so many times, which makes the words less and less powerful. I fell in love so many times and I've said the "i love you" words many times. Every time those three words came out from my mouth, it always felt like the first time I've said it. But is that what love really is? If it is, isn't it suppose to stay? Or is that what they called "the right moment" to say those words? I'm confused.

To me, falling in love is easy, but finding true love is hard.


"'I love you', are three words with infinite meanings, but only one feeling." (unknown)


Current playlist:

- The Blower's Daughter: Damien Rice
- Hear You Me: Jimmy Eat World
- Inside of Love: Nada Surf
- Why can't I: Liz Phair
- Look What You've Done: Jet
- This Year's Love: David Gray

No comments: