Monday, May 23, 2005

Dear Diary...

Today, I feel like writing to you rather than just talking. I just wanna say that finally, I can feel myself starting to smile again on the inside after a year of mourning if you know what I mean. A year of pretending hasn't been that easy, though I'm surprise that I survive. It all went by so fast, but I can't complain. Though I don't feel like looking back, I know that I've learned a lot. I've been watching and learning, where I see a lot of pains, tears, lies, hurts, secrets, and hypocrites in my surroundings. Isn't that sad? It's scary. I must say that life's not always easy and ordinary.

Everyday you're thinking about whom should you trust, whom should you be friends with, and whom should you love. You find more downs than ups. You feel like you're in a state of confusion, where you can't get out from this never ending circle. You feel like you're always outside of your comfort zone. You feel like you're screaming inside, but your voice is on mute. You're just pretending to be what you think people want you to be, when they see that you've changed. I'm not a fake, if that's what you're thinking. I was just hiding for a while. For my own good, of course.

But now, I feel like everything's getting better day by day. I'm not hoping too much for anything, but at least I'm starting to build dreams again, step by step.

2 comments:

Rifki said...

you can always trust me and be friend with me :D
We all need to get out of as far as we can from our comfort zone so that we can move forward to achive our goals in life. Our goals can only be achive if we get out of our comfort zone, unless your goal is staying in your comfort zone hehehe...

peace out

Dhania said...

Thanks, Ki, and it's also the other way around. You can always trust me and be my friend :D Be well!!