Tuesday, January 11, 2005

the perfect dream

I close my eyes and I see myself five years from now. I'm walking in a big studio, wearing a very professional looking outfit with a name tag hanging around my neck. I'm carrying a script..it's a script for a show and I'm directing the show. It's already the end of the day and we finish our shoot early and everything is perfect. Somebody shouts, "It's a wrap!" and everybody claps. I walk out the studio feeling happy. Everyone keeps saying to me, "Good job!" I love my job.

I got home in a very comfortable and cozy house. The TV is on and I hear the sounds of cartoon characters that came from the Cartoon Networks. And there he is..in front of the tv..a little boy around three years of age watching the cartoon, while playing with his building blocks. "Mommy.." he said. I smile and hug him.

Suddenly, I hear a man's voice saying, "Hey, you're home." He walks toward me and give me a warm kiss on my forehead. He's still wearing his business outfit from this morning. There we have our "how's your day" conversation. It looks perfect.

I open my eyes..I smile and wish my dream would come true.

No comments: