Sunday, January 16, 2005

I am..

I am who I am today

I am a daughter, a sister, an aunt, a niece, a cousin, a student and a friend
I am 23 and still my daddy's little girl
I am pink, blue and sensitive tan

I am CSU
I am far away from home, family, friends, and love ones
I am in love with diversity
I am looking for acceptance and I am seeking for peace

I am loving and caring
I am wanting to be loved and I am still waiting for him to come

I am strong on the surface, but fragile inside
I am helpful, a good listener, and a problem solver, but then I can never solve my own problems

I am religious in my own way, where I practice my Islamic belief
I am small and scared of God

I am quite but I can talk a lot
I am happy when others are happy

I am happy with my life
I am blessed with what I've been given and
I am grateful to be here in life today

-Jan. 15, 2004-

No comments: