Friday, May 09, 2003

It's Fridaayyyy....

Listening to: Switchfoot - Dare you to moveHave you guys ever tested your website at CynthiaSays? This site can test whether your site is accessible for the people who are color blind or have any other dissabilities. It's also called Section 508. If your website passed section 508, then it's good, if not, then it's not accessible to people with dissabilities. It's kinda interesting..just try it, but it's a little bit irritating...!! I have this project that requires me to check on one of my websites that I've created using this cynthia site. I have no idea who Cynthia is and why they call it Cynthia, but she's so irritating, because you can only use this site one time, every one minute. So, you have to wait and wait and wait...every time you make changes. The worst part is I think all my classmates are using this site right now, and we all have the same website domain. So..this will take longer than I thought. Oh well..I think we're all procrastinators (although I'm not..:p), because it's due on Monday. Anyways, I just re-read my yesterday's posting and I just remember that I said I met a friend at coffee club when I went back home. Actually it's not coffee club, but it's Coffee bean hihihi..it's a franchise coffee shop from L.A, I think. Hmm..slurp..slurp..jadi inget. It's at Plaza Senayan. I think there are too many coffee shop there and they all have similar names..that's why I'm confused!! They have starbucks, coffee bean, coffee club, tator, oh la la, regal, and I think there's some more that I can't think of right now. If you browse the Plaza Senayan website you can see that there are around 250 stores..and I just realize that i've been there million times, but there are still so many stores that I haven't visited, and of course, since I've been here, there are so many new stores there. They have Bang & Olufsen now, probably it's been there for more than a year, but still this store is awesome. Although I never buy anything from there, I can't afford it..hehe :p Check out the website..just for fun! Alright then, I think I should get back to Cynthia and finish my homework. Later guys..and enjoy your weekend!!

No comments: